To Make a Donation to the FCS Pantry
Email email@example.com or call 703-237-2562. We will get back to you within 2-3 days to schedule your donation. NOTE: We appreciate all donations but the items most urgently-needed are below.
Pantry Needs (June 2021)
Note: Low-sodium and low-sugar items are appreciated.
We cannot use expired items. Please check dates!
Please, no “industrial” sizes—clients have limited storage.
- Canned chicken
- Canned fruits (NO single servings)
- Diced tomatoes, 16 oz only
- Dish liquid
- Disinfecting cleaners & wipes
- Dry soups (NO canned soups please)
- Fruit jam: grape, strawberry
- Instant coffee, 8-12 oz
- Laundry detergent
- Liquid hand soap
- Mac & cheese boxes (NO single servings)
- Maseca (yellow corn flour)
- Mayo, small sizes
- Pancake mix & syrup
- Paper towels, singles or 2-packs
- Pasta sauces, 32 oz max
- Stews, quick meals & sides (canned or microwave)
- Sugar, 1-2# size
- Tea, small boxes
- Toilet tissue, singles or 4-packs
- Toothpaste and brushes (no travel sizes OR mega packs)
- UHT dairy milk, 32 oz, e.g., Parmalat or Natrel
- Vegetable oil, 24 oz preferred
(Only basic home furnishings listed below are accepted; no upholstered furniture or mattresses)
- Bed frames - Twin, Double or Queen
- Dressers/ chests of drawers
- Kitchen/ dining room tables and chairs
All money donated to FCS is used to assist the needy families of Falls Church that we service.